The newly approved project- “Smart Agriculture Digital Skills” (DS-Farm) indicates the project’s strong focus on developing innovative digital tools which will improve and provide ease of access to individuals within the farming industry.
To achieve the project goals by 2024, CSR Innovative Solutions will cooperate with the following project partners:
- Trendlog.io ApS from Denmark (Project Coordinator)
- CSR Innovative Solutions from Norway
- Comunitatea Pentru Invantarea Permanenta (CPIP) from Romania
- I & F Education and Development Limited from Ireland
- Betacom Srl from Italy
- The University of National and World Economy from Bulgaria.
With their vast experience in EU-funded projects, each partner will ensure the implementation of, among other goals, a training program with the objective of achieving cost optimization, energy balance improvement, and environmental load reduction through the usage of technology such as logistical enabling, optical farm management with traceability through the inclusion of machine systems aimed at optimizing the farming industry while maintaining an equal level of production.
Representatives and colleagues at CSR Innovative Solutions are happy to work on this project and are eagerly looking forward to achieving the project goals by 2024.